Gold Edition: Ultimate Performance for the Serious Hitter, No Compromise Maximum Performance + 210 Day Warranty
***NEW**** Our famous composite wood bats are now made with Maple instead of Ash!
Adding MORE POP, STRONGER and LOUDER than old!
- Maple creates a harder hitting surface for more energy transfer from the bat into the ball
- Ball flight will be higher and farther
- Maple bats are heavier so barrel or handle diameters tend to be smaller
- The Baum Maple is the exact same dimensions and drop weight as the Baum Ash
- Baum can offer a true drop 3 Maple bat with a large barrel maintaining the same Baum AAA Pro Balanced feel
- Baum AAA Pro Maple maintains the large sweet spot typically associated with Ash bats vs maple bats
- Maple is more dense making it louder at impact than Ash
- The Baum Maple AAA Pro has the handle flex (more whip) of an Ash bat yet has the hard barrel of a Maple bat
- Baum tuned the core of the bat to perfectly match the qualities of Maple to maximize its potential for BBCOR specifications
- No bat will have better feel, size of sweet spot, durability and most of all power than the Baum AAA Pro Maple
- The Baum Maple is the exact same dimensions as the Baum Classic of 23+years and is a true 3 drop 3 unlike other Maple bats of similar dimensions
- The Baum Maple provides unrivaled durability, a balanced feel, intense sound, a true drop 3 swing weight, large barrel size with the unmatched performance of Maple
- No Maple bat has a larger sweet spot than the Baum Maple
Baum Bats Approved For:
- BBCOR, NCAA, NFHS & Perfect Game, High School
- USA Baseball, Baseball Canada
- AABC, Collegiate Play
- Confederation of European Baseball*Certain Events
- MLB Short Season & Rookie Ball + 99% of all tournaments
What is different between White and Gold Editions?In the images, click on the image that displays the list of differences. What is the difference between Flared and Standard Knob?In the images, click on the one showing the two-knob types.
What is the Baum Bat model compared to?Its a blend of a C271, M110, and a 243 all in one. It's been called for 25 years, the perfect balanced wood bat.
*Customers responsible for duties, taxes & shipping (both ways) outside the U.S