***NEW**** Our famous composite wood bats are now made with Maple instead of Ash!
Adding MORE POP, STRONGER and LOUDER than every before!
- Maple creates a harder hitting surface for more energy transfer from the bat into the ball
- Ball flight will be higher and farther
- Maple bats are heavier so barrel or handle diameters tend to be smaller
- The Baum Maple is the exact same dimensions and drop weight as the Baum Ash
- Baum can offer a true drop 3 Maple bat with a large barrel maintaining the same Baum AAA Pro Balanced feel
- Baum AAA Pro Maple maintains the large sweet spot typically associated with Ash bats vs maple bats
- Maple is more dense making it louder at impact than Ash
- The Baum Maple AAA Pro has the handle flex (more whip) of an Ash bat yet has the hard barrel of a Maple bat
- Baum tuned the core of the bat to perfectly match the qualities of Maple to maximize its potential for BBCOR specifications
- No bat will have better feel, size of sweet spot, durability and most of all power than the Baum AAA Pro Maple
- The Baum Maple is the exact same dimensions as the Baum Classic of 23+years and is a true 3 drop 3 unlike other Maple bats of similar dimensions
- The Baum Maple provides unrivaled durability, a balanced feel, intense sound, a true drop 3 swing weight, large barrel size with the unmatched performance of Maple
- No Maple bat has a larger sweet spot than the Baum Maple
Baum Bats Approved For:
BBCOR Approved, Perfect Game, NFHS, MSBL/MABL, USA Baseball Wood Events, Babe Ruth, Baseball Canada, MLB For Short-Season & Rookie Ball, Confederation of European Baseball, NCAA, High School, PBR, USSSA, WWBA, CABA, Program 15, AABC + 99% of all tournaments & summer leagues. ***Please Note -5 are not BBCOR approved and will not be able to have a BBCOR stamp
What is different between White and Gold Label?
In the images, click on the image that displays the list of differences. *Balls can be hit on all sides of a Baum Bat
What is the difference between Flared and Standard Knob?
In the images on left, click on the one showing the two-knob types.
What is the Baum Bat model compared to?
Its a blend of a C271, M110 and a 243 all in one. It's been called for 25 years the perfect balanced wood bat.
The Original Composite Wood bat (since 1993) is the result of over 20 years of extensive research and aerospace engineering, creating a product that is nearly indestructible, 400x stronger than wood and is used by players of all levels, from youth to professional, around the world. Players frequently refer to the Baum Bat as the indestructible wood bat and tell us that it’s the highest performing bat they’ve ever used in the cage, and on the field. It not only looks and feels like wood, but the giant sweet spot reacts like wood with more pop but doesn’t break like a typical wood bat.
After rigorous BBCOR testing, the Baum Bat is the highest-specification of its class. Join #TeamBaum today!
*Customers are responsible for all duties, taxes & shipping outside the U.S.