New Improvements for 2019
- End Cap, FeatherTop" more bat speed and control
- Harder, durable outer coating
- Updated knob, smoother blend
- Hand selected white ash
Baum Bats Approved For:
- BBCOR, NCAA, NFHS & Perfect Game, High School
- USA Baseball, Baseball Canada, AABC, Collegiate Play
- Confederation of European Baseball Approved *Certain Events
- MLB Short Season & Rookie Ball Approved + 99% of all tournaments
What is different between White and Gold Label?
In the images, click on the image that displays the list of differences. *Balls can be hit on all sides of a Baum Bat
What is difference between Flared and Standard Knob?
In the images on left, click on the one showing the two knob types.
What is the Baum Bat model compared to?
Its a blend of a C271, M110 and a 243 all in one. Its been called for 25 years the perfect balanced wood bat.
The Original Composite Wood bat (since 1993) is the result of over 20 years of extensive research and aerospace engineering, creating a product that is nearly indestructible, 400x stronger than wood and is used by players of all levels, from youth to professional, around the world. Players frequently refer to the Baum Bat as the indestructible wood bat and tell us that it’s the highest performing bat they’ve ever used in the cage, and on the field. It not only looks and feels like wood, but the giant sweet spot reacts like wood with more pop, but doesn’t break like a typical wood bat.
After rigorous BBCOR testing, the Baum Bat is the highest-specification of its class. Join #TeamBaum today!
*Customers responsible for all duties, taxes & shipping outside U.S.