If you feel your bat has broken or failed within the parameters of the Baum Bat warranty as shown below, follow these three steps. *Customers responsible for all duties & taxes outside U.S. PO Orders, checks mail to Baum Enterprises LLC 15029 N. Thompson Peak Pkwy B111-579 Scottsdale AZ 85260.
*Please note, there is no warranty on 100% wood bats. Composite wood bats come with 120-day warranty from date of purchase.
- Go to WARRANTY FORM at www.baumbat.com on the front page and fill out all the information requested on the form.
- Provide the original receipt, along with bat and warranty form.
- Mail the bat, form and receipt to Baum Bat 21617 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, Arizona 85027
When the bat arrives, if the warranty is approved a new bat will be sent to you via USPS, Federal Express Ground or UPS Ground at no charge.
Two day or next day expedited delivery charges on warranty bats are the responsibility of the customer.
Lizard skins that were purchased at the same time will not be replaced or installed on warranty bats.
1. The warranty is ONLY valid for our AAA-Pro and Monster model bats and is good for FOUR MONTHS from the date of purchase and ONLY good with a copy of original receipt. 100% wood bats do not come with a warranty.
2. Warranty applies to a bat used by an individual user. Warranty is covered for individual bat use only and warranty is VOIDED for multi-use or team bats. 100% all wood bats have no warranty.
3. The Baum®Bat Limited Warranty provides for repair, replacement, discount (at manufacturer's option) of any Baum®Bat exhibiting structural failure due to a manufacturing defect, adversely affecting the performance or durability of the bat.
4. Baum Enterprises reserves the right to refuse service to any person whom the Warranty Department deems abusing its products or warranty policy.
The failure must have occurred during use with game sanctioned baseballs (NOT POLYBALLS), and be the direct result of a manufacturing defect.
5. The warranty does not cover cosmetic surface or structural conditions resulting from normal wear and tear, abuse or neglect. The warranty is valid for all domestic amateur baseball use, covering bats purchased directly from the manufacturer's website that were sold and shipped to a domestic address, or purchased from an authorized domestic dealer.
6. All returned bats will be examined by Baum Enterprises and at its sole discretion a determination will be made. This opinion is not challengeable by any party. Once the bat is returned it becomes the property of Baum Enterprises and cannot be returned to the original owner; as it may be necessary to cut the bat apart to determine if there is a manufacturing defect. We also have the right to provide a percentage off your next purchase as a goodwill gesture, if our technical team is unable to determine cause of failure.
7. Bats are to be returned to the manufacturer at the customer's expense together with original receipt, warranty form filled out completely. You must provide return shipping address, your full name, email address, phone number and your domestic dealer receipt
8. If you purchased your bat from an International authorized Baum Bat dealer, please fill out Warranty Form. Return to original International Dealer where your Baum Bat was purchased.
9. Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the original purchase price of the bat. There are no other warranties, written or implied.
Returns carry a 20% restocking fee and are only available for unused bats.
Warranty replacement bat carries NO Warranty, with NO option to purchase an extension. Manufacturer's warranty only applies to the first bat purchased four months from the day it was shipped from our facility.