Baum Bat Warranty Claim Page
The following information is for our wood composite bats, our 100% wood bats do not come with any warranty. Every Baum AAA Pro bat is covered by a four (4) month manufacturer’s defect warranty from the purchase/ship date only. This is a one-time replacement. Unfortunately, Baum Enterprises cannot determine the length of time from when the bat was purchased/shipped to when it was first used therefore the purchase/ship date starts the warranty coverage period of four months. Because the AAA Pro is engineered to maximize the hitting performance allowed under the BBCOR certification the included warranty is for single player use only. Team use (multiple players using the bat in question) is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty due to accelerated wear. If you believe your bat has experienced an issue outside the warranty coverage terms listed you may file a warranty claim. Steps on how to file your claim are below. As a part of this process, Baum will inspect your bat based on your explanation, verify the purchase with the authorized dealer and make a determination if a warranty waiver is applicable. If the bat was purchased "used or second-hand" or from a non-authorized dealer, the warranty is void with no exceptions. For a list of authorized Baum re-sellers please review http://www.baumbat.com/dealers/. All closeout bats are void of warranty.
***Following scenarios are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty:
- Team usage (multiple players using the same bat).
- Bat usage beyond the four month period from purchase/ship date.
- Bat purchased from a non authorized re-seller.
- Bat purchased "used or second-hand."
- Spike marks on surface of bat.
- Surface impacts on bat which are not from a baseball.
- Batting practice utilizing dimpled cage balls.
- Random or incidental impacts with surrounding objects within the field of play or practice facility.
Please follow the steps below before sending in any bats.
- Step 1 Review above to see if you would possibly qualify for a warranty
- Step 2 Fill out & submit the Baum Bat Warranty Claim Form below
- Step 3 Once form submitted wait up to 2 business days for a response
*Customers responsible for all duties, taxes & shipping (both ways) outside U.S.
*If the warranty submission was approved for replacement a new bat will be sent to you via USPS, Federal Express Ground or UPS Ground at no charge to U.S. address.
*Lizard skins that were purchased at the same time will not be replaced or installed on warranty bats.
- The Baum®Bat Limited Warranty provides for repair, replacement, discount (at manufacturer's option) of any Baum®Bat exhibiting structural failure due to a manufacturing defect, adversely affecting the performance or durability of the bat.
- If you purchased your bat from an International authorized Baum Bat dealer, please fill out Warranty Form. Return to original International Dealer where your Baum Bat was purchased.
- Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the original purchase price of the bat. There are no other warranties, written or implied.